Denison-Koehn Endowed Scholarship in Science: Masters-Level (SD0001)
This scholarship will be awarded to a student majoring in the College of Science and Engineering to help provide financial support. This scholarship will help pay the tuition and fees for a graduate student in the College of Science and Engineering who is from a low income family and unable to pay school expenses and is not eligible for other scholarships from Texas State University.
- Applicants must be full-time students with a minimum Texas State GPA of 3.00.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and not receive other forms of financial aid.
- Applicants must submit a FAFSA for the award year.
- In order to receive the award, the successful applicant must remain a full-time student in the College of Science and Engineering.
- The amount of the award will be credited towards the recipient’s tuition/fees.
- College-Level, College of Science and Engineering