Teresa Gholson Memorial Scholarship (SG5541)
The Teresa Gholson Memorial Scholarship was established by friends and family in 1995 to honor the memory of a former Resident Assistant. Teresa is remembered for her caring and love of others, her desire to learn and her passion to teach.
The scholarship is intended to provide financial assistance to a student or students who have lived in on-campus housing and who have been actively involved in the Texas State University on-campus housing community. Priority consideration is given to those applicants who have served as Resident Assistants, Hall Council or Residence Hall Association members or in other positions of student leadership within university housing.
Requirements for the Teresa Gholson Memorial Scholarship include:
- Undergraduate students who are current residents of any on-campus university residence hall or Bobcat Village
- Have a minimum 2.5 TXST GPA
- Enrolled in a minimum of 12 hours
Questions regarding this scholarship should be forwarded to email@example.com.
- Housing and Residential Life
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you plan to be a resident of any on-campus university residence hall or Bobcat Village for the upcoming year *and* enroll in a minimum of 12 hours per semester?
- If you have served as Resident Assistants, Hall Council or Residence Hall Association members or in other positions of student leadership within university housing, please specify the organization and role. _If not applicable, please reply with "N/A"._
- Describe your involvement within the Texas State on-campus living community; be sure to explain what leadership roles you have played and how have you grown from on – campus living experience.
- Please describe what leadership means to you, including what characteristic you think a leader needs to exhibit.
- Describe your plans for involvement at Texas State University next year.