The Francis M. Rich, Jr. Endowed Scholarship (SR0001)
This scholarship is awarded to full, or part time students enrolled in the Master of Public Administration Program who demonstrate academic excellence and financial need.
The major criteria for these scholarships will be financial need & academic achievement. To qualify for an MPA Scholarship at least 6 hours of coursework toward the MPA degree must be completed. In addition, to receive an MPA scholarship in the Fall 2022, Spring 2023 or Summer 2023 semester the student must be enrolled in at least 6 hours of MPA coursework in the semester in which they receive their scholarship.
MPA students that are interested in applying for an MPA Francis Rich Endowed Scholarship will need to answer all questions on the application; these questions outline their reasons for pursuing an MPA degree and any other relevant information.
In order to be considered for a Francis Rich Endowed Master of Public Administration Scholarship the information needs to be received no later than Midnight March 31, 2022.
Varies: Normal Award will be $1,000 for the semester
For Master of Public Administration (MPA) Program Students
- College of Liberal Arts, Political Science
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your purpose for pursuing a Masters in Public Administration degree and how do you see it affecting or influencing your career?
- Please provide an explanation of your financial need.
- Describe any previous experience that has influenced your decision to study public administration or is connected to your degree or career goals.
- Please request three letters of recommendation.
- First Recommender:
- Second Recommender:
- Third Recommender:
- Resume (Please include any volunteer and/or extracurricular activities.)