Dorothy Jean Richter, '42 FCS, Scholarship (SR5489)
This award was established by Dorothy Jean Richter to provide scholarships to graduate students studying Human Nutrition. Additional criteria are as follows:
- The recipient must demonstrate financial need.
- The recipient will be enrolled at a minimum of 6 semester hours.
- Students who apply must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- College of Applied Arts, Family & Consumer Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you plan on enrolling for at least 6 hours next long semester?
- Your next long semester is: (format: Fall/20xx or Spring/20xx)
- Are you a thesis or non-thesis student?
- This scholarship is based on financial need. Please explain why you qualify for this scholarship.