Student Affairs Scholarship (SS0016)
The Division of Student Affairs has established the Student Affairs Scholarship Fund to assist students with completing their education. The purpose of the scholarship is to award funds to a child, family member, or dependent of a current Division of Student Affairs staff employee.
- You must be a child, family member, or dependent of a current Student Affairs staff employee.
- Must be an undergraduate student enrolled in Texas State University for a minimum of 12 hours in the semester awarded.
- Be in good standing with the institution
- Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.25 for currently enrolled students
- Incoming freshmen must be in the top 50 percent of graduating class
- Incoming transfer student must have a 2.25 overall GPA
For questions about this scholarship, call contact VPSA@txstate.edu or (512) 245-2152.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide the name of the Division of Student Affairs staff employee to whom you are related and your relationship.
- Please write an essay that demonstrates why you are pursuing a degree and what impact it will have on the community.
- Submit one (1) letter of recommendation from either a faculty member, staff member, or employer that is not related to you.
- Please upload a résumé.