Student Affairs Scholarship (SS0016)
The Division of Student Affairs has established the Student Affairs Scholarship Fund to assist students with completing their education. The purpose of the scholarship is to award funds to a child, family member, or dependent of a current Division of Student Affairs staff employee.
- You must be a child, family member, or dependent of a current Student Affairs staff employee.
- Must be an undergraduate student enrolled in Texas State University for a minimum of 12 hours in the semester awarded.
- Be in good standing with the institution
- Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.25 for currently enrolled students
- Incoming freshmen must be in the top 50 percent of graduating class
- Incoming transfer student must have a 2.25 overall GPA
For questions about this scholarship, call contact VPSA@txstate.edu or (512) 245-2152.