Howard D. Schulze Biology Scholarship (SS6273)
This scholarship was established by Christopher B. Schulze and friends of Howard D. Schulze to honor Howard D. Schulze.
Howard D. Schulze earned his Bachelor of Science degree in 1950 and Masters degree in 1957 from then Southwest Texas State University. He served 27 years in the military and began a teaching career in science until his retirement in 1994.
- Full-time status
- Junior, senior, or graduate classification
- Major in the Department of Biology
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Recipients may reapply for the scholarship. Renewal will be based on academic achievement and merit and will be at the discretion of the committee.
- Biology, College of Science and Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe your research experience in biology, future plans for research in biology or both.