Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship (SA5008)
The Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship is for full-time enrolled students whose parent or grandparent is a graduate of Texas State University (Southwest Texas State University), with a preference to students who demonstrate financial need.
• Student must be enrolled full time (12+ hours) during the semesters of the award
• Recipient should be a student whose parent or grandparent is a graduate of Texas State University (Southwest Texas State University)
• Preference will be given to financial need
• Student may reapply for the scholarship each year while attending Texas State, provided they have maintained a minimum average GPA of 2.0.
If you have any questions about this scholarship, please contact Alumni Relations at email@example.com.
- Alumni, University Advancement
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide the full name and graduation year of a parent, step-parent, legal guardian, or grandparent that is an alumni of Texas State University to be considered for the Alumni Association Scholarship.