Web Service Company/Montgomery Endowed Scholarship (SM5552)
The Web Service Company/Montgomery Endowment Scholarship is open to any current resident living in any Texas State University residence hall. Recipients must be undergraduate students who are enrolled in a minimum of 12 at Texas State and have a minimum 2.5 TXST GPA. Preference will be given to second-year students who lived in a residence hall the prior academic year.
- Housing and Residential Life
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you plan to be a resident of any on-campus university residence hall or Bobcat Village for the upcoming year *and* enroll in a minimum of 12 hours per semester?
- Will you be a second year resident of any on-campus university residence hall or Bobcat Village in the upcoming year?
- Describe your involvement within the Texas State on-campus living community; be sure to explain what leadership roles you have played and how have you grown from on – campus living experience.
- What have you gained from living on campus?
- What advice would you give to a new, incoming student about living and working on-campus?