Barbara Tidwell Endowed Strutter Scholarship (ST5478)
The Barbara Tidwell Endowed Strutter Scholarship is awarded to undergraduate students who will be enrolled in Strutters for the fall and spring semesters for the upcoming year and have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Must be a current Strutter
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Must be enrolled in Strutters Fall and Spring Semesters
- Undergraduate status
Questions regarding this scholarship should be forwarded to Selina Flores at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Athletics - Strutters
- Supplemental Questions
- How many years have you been in Strutters?
- Relationship to Strutter:
- Do you have a relative or parent that was a Strutter?
- If "Yes", please provide name and relationship. If none, please respond with "N/A".
- Did you participate as a Junior Strutter?
- Please explain why you need this scholarship. Also explain what being a part of Strutters mean to you and how has it impacted your life? Essay should be between 400 - 600 words.
- Please upload a copy of your most recent transcript (unofficial transcript is acceptable)
- Receiving Other Scholarships:
- If receiving other scholarships, what is the total amount will you receive?
- Will you be receiving other scholarships for the upcoming school year?
- What high school are you attending or did you attend?
- What college(s) have you attended other than Texas State University?
- Total number of college hours completed by current spring semester.
- Intended teaching fields
- High school and college achievements, awards, clubs, and activities.
- Have you ever been suspended, dismissed, or forcibly withdrawn from an institution for non-academic reason?
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
- Show 8 more